Monday, March 19, 2012

Henry: 10 months old

This blog entry is for my Henry.

Henry... Today you got weighed and measured and I remembered that I have a blog and should be updating it more often so that I can keep track of you're milestones! You are now 10 months old, weigh 22 pounds, and are 30 inches tall. And if you can't visualize how tall 30 inches is... here is the most recent photo of my little guy.

Yes, you can now reach the knobs to turn the gas on for our stove. When I posted this picture online people told me to either purchase a cover for them or just take them off. I think instead I will teach you "NO" because you won't ever be in the kitchen unsupervised anyway, and you already know what no means. But lately you have been testing me.. when you do something that I don't like (i.e. pull on cords to tv or computer, take daddy's video games out of the tv stand, try to go in the bathroom and unroll the toilet paper) and I tell you to stop, you usually stop for a moment, and then while we are still looking at each other, you start doing it again! Just to see how I will react! You have done this enough times that I know its no coincidence, you are seeing if I will just give up and let you have your way. :) Oh Henry.

No comments:

Post a Comment